- Melita Koulmandas Hunter
Soursuday, to everyone in our global community from the islands of Cambodia.
Soursuday, to everyone in our global community from the islandsWe hope you and those around you are safe and well. The Song Saa Family are all safe here in the Koh Rong Archipelago and here to help sort the best travel solution for you.of Cambodia.
We firmly believe that we have a role to play in the collective effort to reduce the transmission and effect of COVID-19. We are closely monitoring and implementing all World Health Organisation and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines, as well as working with authorities and the wider travel industry to lead the way in implementing best practices during this time.
Our goal is to ensure that all people are safe, including our wider community - our staff, locals, and you. We endeavour to make every experience you have with Song Saa one that helps keep travel restorative. During this time that means ensuring that changing your travel plans is as comfortable and painless as possible.
Support During This Time
We would ask you to bear in mind that this is an incredibly tough time for the entire travel industry. If you are looking for ways you can support us, the best way to help is by making a new booking or postponing an existing booking. This allows us to continue the amazing work our team has been doing in the wider community through sustainability, education, and other outreach programs - something that is more important than ever right now.
We have a range of offers at the moment for both bookings in the immediate future and more long-term.
It also means that we can provide you with what we do best -- a rejuvenating stay. The entire team feels a new sense of importance in leading the way in how we travel and experience places. This is something we would love you to join us in.
Ultimately, though, we will support you to do whatever you feel is best for you and your loved ones.
For Existing Bookings
All existing bookings made can be postponed or cancelled for stays until 20 December 2021. This change or cancellation will be made without a fee until 30 September 2020.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
if you need help with your travel plans, rescheduling your trip or have any other concerns. Throughout this difficult time, we would like to thank you all for your continued support and send wishes of good health.
We are taking bookings now for stays from now until 30 September 2020. We understand that it is a confusing time to travel. We are addressing this with:
Please see the below FAQ section for more details.
The Song Saa family wish you a safe and successful continuation,
Melita and the entire Song Saa Family
Frequently Asked Questions
If you cancel your booking which required a deposit or payment in advance, we will do everything we can to process your refund as quickly as possible.
- What is the Resort’s cancellation policy?
Yes, Reservations may be changed to another date without a fee until 30 September 2020.
- Can I reschedule my reservation for a later date?
- I booked through a third party vendor, can you help me?
For bookings made through an online booking platform or third party travel professionals please contact them directly – we have advised these companies of our cancellation policy and you should refer to their terms and conditions.
If you have a query regarding a booking you may contact our Reservations team at email@example.com.
- How do I contact guest reservations?
- What is the hotel doing right now for health and safety?
- All employees have attended hygiene and health well-being training by our Resort Doctor, all touch points in our Villas and Public Spaces are sanitised twice a day.
- All private pool water is drained and replaced when a guest checks-out. The Pool water is recycled for use in our gardens.
- Prior to boarding our speed boat in Sihanoukville Port your temperature is taken to ensure that you don’t have a fever, the same policy applies to all our Suppliers visiting the Island. Our speed boat is sanitised before and after each journey to the Mainland. Hand sanitiser is offered to all guests when boarding our speed boat.
- While a guest on the Island you are required to complete a Medical Waiver and questionnaire about your travel schedule during the Reservation process or prior to boarding our speed boat to the Island.
- Your temperature is monitored daily by our Resort Doctor during your stay with us.
- Work spaces & offices and Back of House areas are sanitised on a daily basis.
- The resort is using FORWARD, a disinfecting chemical from Diversey containing ethoxylated alcohol and ammonium chloride which does not deteriorate hard surfaces.
- Face masks are available with our Guest Experience team on request and subject to availability.
All employees have attended hygiene and health well-being training by our Resort Doctor and if they have travelled during this time are monitored with daily temperature checks by our Doctor and must wear a face-mask while interacting with guests and colleagues for a minimum of 14 days. Staff are practicing social distancing in our canteen and also during internal meetings. Temperature checks are conducted daily before the start of duty for all employees.
- What is hotel doing to protect employees?
To date (24 April 2020) Song Saa Private Island has no cases of Coronavirus (Covid-19) affecting our operations. We continue to monitor the evolving situation and will be keeping this policy under review. For any further information and updates please visit US Embassy in Cambodia
or World Health Organisation (WHO). Thank you for the trust and support you have in us and we look forward to welcoming you to our island home soon.